Monday, November 3, 2008

Tiny Tim...er Tom

Dear Sister: Whilst browsing People early this morning, I came across this picture, and my first thought was - has Tom shrunk? I mean based on this picture...

Yes, Dear Sister, he has apparently left the lifts at home this time. More pressing, though, is the constant matching of these two. To wit:

The "Boyfriend Jeans"

The "Awkward Hand-Holding Ill-Fitting Blazers"

and, the "I Can't Believe They're So Identical Looking Suits"
Call me crazy, but I can't help but think that this is the next logical step:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....Scientology's Yin and Yang !!! Dang !!

Anonymous said...

Well, I can only say that I am OUTRAGED, that you two 'Snark Sisters' think that you invented yourselves. In the 1960's, the ORIGINAL Snark Sisters were nestled in a small community in the Midwest. How they longed to break free. The older wanted to be a hippie in CA; the younger wanted to be model (no airbrushing, just natural AND not 'au naturale'!) She always looked tuff!!!!! If you continue to try and 'light everyone's fire' with this blog, we shall be forced to challenge you to a SNARK OFF!!!!!!