Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Read My Lips

It shouldn't be hard, dear sister, since I'm wearing them on my finger! Add a bit of Barbie bling with these one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces from Margaux Lange. Just don't expect this kind of style to come cheap.

Barbie Beach Party Teresa Doll from Toys "R" Us: $6.49.

Pink Barbie Smile Ring: $140.00.

Getting someone to kiss your ring: Priceless.

Dear Sister, I know that you always have your ear to the ground for the latest fad, and for that skill, I would give an arm. But don't forget, when spreading the trends by word of mouth, try not to be a boob about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of body parts when you used to dissect a Barbie now and then !! Cute ring, though !

NEAR said...

Can we say the necklace is 'boobalicious'?? Oh, shades of Austin Powers. HAHAHAHAHA